Tony Mandarich has no qualms talking about his past—after all it’s the supplements that brought him to Isagenix®.
Having shot to fame in 1989 as the first-round draft pick for the Green Bay Packers, Tony was touted as being one of Michigan State University’s best football players. His performance received numerous accolades including two all-American, and two Big Ten Lineman of the Year awards, catapulting Tony into the professional limelight. He weighed in at 308 pounds; could bench press 225 pounds 39 times in a row, and was nicknamed “The Incredible Bulk” by Sports Illustrated magazine. He was a force to be reckoned with, but he also carried a dark secret that would surface during his professional career: he used steroids during college.
After a short stint with the Green Bay Packers (1989-1992) and the Indianapolis Colts (1996-1998), Tony retired in 1999 with a shoulder injury. Still, he wasn’t shy about his past and used the choices of his past to help teach others not to turn to unhealthy steroids to gain an edge in sports.
In this video he shares why he joined Isagenix, the results he has experienced so far, and his thoughts on the system in general.
Say “top o’ the mornin’” and try a tropical “green” shake today!
The summer-inspired “Green Mango Tropical Shake” recipe submitted by Barbara W. includes frozen mango slices, coconut water and our tasty mix of antioxidant-rich and digestion-friendly Isagenix Greens!.
Loaded with potent detoxifiers such as chlorella and spirulina, just one 30-calorie scoop or on-the-go packet of Isagenix Greens! complements your daily recommended amounts of 3 to 5 servings of vegetables. Antioxidant-rich ingredients such as ginkgo biloba leaf, green tea extract and grape seed extract help fight free radicals, which are dangerous cells that can weaken your immune system.
Start experimenting and try this tasty recipe on for size or, visit Isagenix.com’s “Products” section and select “Product Resources” to get even more Shake Day recipes.
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Send it to Recipes@IsagenixCorp.com and we could feature it on Isagenix.com and in future communications on IsaFYI.com!
Thank you isafyi.com for this fantastic article and idea!
After 4 months of being with Isagenix, I have read, researched, googled, and talked more about network marketing than I ever have before. My excitement grows everyday. When I started November 2012 I had no idea what it was going to take and what I needed to do In order to build my business and succeed. For those of you just starting out without any prior knowledge or experience in Direct Sales and Multi Level Marketing, this post is for you. This is not stating the absolute best strategy to enroll thousands into your organization within the first month. This post is designed only to help a start up network marketer that’s interested in making money (lots of it), to be able to approach people in the first 30 days with confidence and support from our team. In addition to following these steps I recommend that you read everything you can. People have already walked in your steps, made the mistakes, and wrote it down for the record. Read it!
1) Its all about the Network! People want to be a part of a team. If you can organize a team you will succeed ten fold to going it alone. The more teams, the better!
2) Its all about the Numbers! Talk to as many people as you can. When it comes to business building, Networking is essentially sifting through the numbers and finding people who are willing and excited about building their own business too. If somebody is way to negative and totally closed to the idea of Direct Sales, then Move On! remember: “Those who are convinced against their will, are of the same opinion still!”
3) Follow up! – The first time you talk to somebody about your exciting new business, no matter how good the opportunity is, they probably won’t join you right away with a Yes straight off the bat. No, more than likely you will have to follow up. Follow up at a mutually agreed upon time for those with interest. Follow up within a month for busy people who haven’t gotten back to you. Follow up every 6 months for absolute no’s or “just not now”.
4) Be the Business Coach. – If its quality, the product will sell itself. People will want to know: Does it work? yes! The product will come with instructions guidelines and a welcome kit. Your newly enrolled team member will figure out how to use the product on their own. What they need from you and your up-line team members is how to talk to people and share the business opportunities with others. Know your compensation plan or where to find it when you are talking to a potential customer, and bring it up the business opportunity in the first meeting. No matter how much they insist that they will only use the products, you will be doing them a disservice if you don’t at least inform them of the Bonus plan and time frame.
5) K.I.S.S – Keep it Short and Simple! When it comes to communicating on social media or email, people only have time to read 2-3 lines and then move on. Be direct, ask questions, and create curiosity. Set up times for phone calls and in person meetings. NEVER explain all about the product or business in an email or on Facebook. Only use these to set meeting times!
Hope this helps!
And it was delicious!!! I added Tropical Fruit and Hibiscus flavor Want More Energy to my vanilla IsaLean Shake today for the first time. It came out a perfect light pink strawberry color and tasted so yummy!
I highly recommend trying this!!
Want More Energy: 35 calories, refreshing and energizing, all-natural, zero artificial ingredients or dyes, no artificial sweeteners, no caffeine, premium vitamins like B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, and B12.
IsaLean Shake: 240 calories, 24g undenatured whey protein, exclusively sourced from New Zealand grass-fed cows not treated with hormones or antibiotics, superior branch-chain amino acid to fuel muscle maintenance, no artificial flavors or colors, enzyme-active formula for maximum nutrient absorption, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, B12, Riboflavin, Manganese, Zinc, Folate…. too many to list…
I feel so blessed to have been introduced to this amazing product!
Here is the link to last Tuesday’s Networking Titans (Simone Webster, Buca, Doug Wead) conference call with Erik Coover:
Erik Coover is 25 years old and is the Director of Field Development at Isagenix.
- No compromise products: real people, real results
- Systems already in place, don’t have to re-invent the wheel, very duplicatable
- Incredible culture: family, integrity, passion, growth
Wow, I just checked out this website for the first time, and it is awesome!! It is loaded with resources. It’s very organized with convenient links to all the resources.
If you are wondering where to start, if you are wondering if you are really cut out to become a millionaire in this business, if you are wondering how you can grow your business, if you are wondering how to help your team develop…. this is the website for you!
Check it out! Refer your downline to this site!
Thank you to Michael Clouse and his team for putting this website together and sharing it for FREE!! Rockstar!
Here is a link to the call from 2/26/13. Doug Wead and the Networking Titans interview the founders of Isagenix, Jim and Kathy Coover.
Download the call here.